Scallion & Cheddar ScramblePosted: April 11, 2010
To add on to this week’s budget, I spent $3.52 this weekend, getting some bread and cheese. So this week, we only spent $24.57. Which is a nice little cushion because we should probably get some olive oil this week. For breakfast today, we made a delicious scallion and cheddar cheese scramble and had that with toast and veggie bacon that my mom pushed on us during Easter.
Scallion & Cheddar Scramble
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- pat of butter
- 1 finely chopped scallion
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- Whisk the eggs with some salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat a good, non-stick pan over medium heat. When the pan is hot, pour in the eggs and immediately start stirring. Turn heat to low and keep stirring.
- Add the scallions and the cheese and stir until cheese melts and eggs are set.