$30/Week Participates in Menu for Hope 6Posted: December 14, 2009
Menu for Hope is a project started by Chez Pim that raises money via food bloggers for UN World Food Programme. This year, $30/Week is participating by offering an awesome bid item package of three (yes 3!) food related goodness. If you bid on our package (bid item #UE38) you could win:
- 3 different bags of Early Bird Granola (feat. in NYT’s, Martha Stewart and this month’s Food & Wine Magazine)
- pirate chef t-shirt AND apron from Econo Graphics
- a hand embroidered dishtowel of frolicking dinnerware with your name from me (Tina)
You can click here to read more about Menu for Hope and Friends of the World Food Program and if you want to bid, here are the steps:
- Choose a bid item or bid items of your choice from our Menu for Hope main bid item list.
- Go to the donation site at Firstgiving and make a donation.
- Please specify which bid item you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per bid item, and please use the bid item code ($30/Week’s code is: UE38)
- Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a bid item of your choice. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02 – 2xEU01, 3xEU02.
- If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
- Check back on Chez Pim on Monday, January 18 for the results of the raffle (if you win, you will also be notified via email)
There are a lot of amazing prizes from different places, so be sure to check everything out! Of course, $30/Week would love for you to win our prize!