Cold Cucumber and Avocado SoupPosted: July 28, 2010
Inspired by a soup we had at Char 4 a month or so ago, we decided to make a cold cucumber and avocado soup at home with cucumbers from my mom’s garden. This recipe couldn’t be any easier.
Cold Cucumber and Avocado Soup
- 2 medium cucumbers (peeled, seeded and chopped)
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled and chopped)
- 1-2 cups veggie broth
- juice of one lime
- salt, to taste
- Put the cucumbers, avocado, 1 cup of veggie broth and the juice of one lime in a blender and blend.
- If you want to thin out your soup, add more broth.
- Taste and add salt as desired.
- Chill if you want it colder.
- Top with homemade croutons if you have some around and slurp it down.